2024 Annual Jazz Cruise

Join Canadian Jazz Musicians Mike Murley, Heather Bambrick, Barry Elmes, Steve Wallace, John MacLeod and Lee Wallace on an unforgettable Caribbean Jazz cruise! Escorted by Rose Coleman.

10-night Aruba, Curacao & Bonair Caribbean Cruise 

November 6 - 16, 2024 | Roundtrip Ft. Lauderdale onboard the Celebrity Eclipse

Includes: 1-night pre-cruise hotel stay in Ft. Lauderdale

Balcony Stateroom: CA $4,775 per person based on double occupancy

Deluxe Balcony Stateroom: CA $4,975 per person based on double occupancy


Experience some of the most spectacular ports and join the best “Jazz Hang” in the Caribbean on the 2024 Canadian Jazz Cruise!

You’ll enjoy five private concerts in an intimate setting with some of the finest jazz artists in Canada. Led by multi JUNO award-winning saxophonist Mike Murley, and award winning vocalist, and JAZZ FM91 host, Heather Bambrick.


While aboard the Celebrity Eclipse, indulge in the globally inspired cuisine, magical entertainment, and discover a new level of rest & relaxation.



- 9-night cruise aboard the stunning Celebrity Eclipse

- 1-night pre-cruise hotel stay in Ft. Lauderdale

- Roundtrip Airfare from Toronto

- Minimum of 5 private performances/chats with the Jazz musicians

- Classic Beverage Package, WiFi, and onboard gratuities

- All meals, entertainment & activities onboard the ship

- All taxes, gov't fees, and transfers

- Exclusive Direct Travel welcome aboard Cocktail party with Entertainers


Don't miss this one-of-a-kind opportunity! Become part of the "jazz family" on a musical vacation you will never forget!


Day-By-Day Cruise Itinerary

Terms & Conditions

*Fares are subject to increase. All fares are per person in Cad dollars, valid for residents of Canada, based on double occupancy for new bookings only and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. How to book: a deposit of $960 per person required to secure your reservation plus insurance. Final payment is due by July 19, 2024. Travel Insurance - to avoid penalties we strongly recommend you purchase Manulife Insurance at the time of booking in the event you are forced to cancel your cruise due to reasons of sickness, accident or death to yourself or immediate family members. Insurance premiums are non-refundable. Documentation - Valid Canadian passport (valid 6 months after you return home) is required. Cancellation penalties plus a non refundable fee will apply as follows: $300.00 per person non refundable Up to Aug 09 $300 per person Aug 10 - 24, 2024 25% of total fare + $300 per person Aug 25 - Sept 07, 2024 50% of total fare + $300 per person Sept 08 to Oct 07, 2024 75% of the total fare + $300 per person Oct 08 to Nov 07, 2024 100% of the total fare + $300 per person


Sign-up and let us be your resource for all things travel.
Stay up to date on travel promotions or get travel inspiration.